- As per Government of India’s security regulations, it is mandatory for all guest (including kids) to show a valid photo identification (passport for foreigners) at the time of check-in. Please do ensure to carry this with you.
- Check-in time: 02:00 PM and Check-out time : 11:00 AM
- Early Check-in (subject to availability)
- Our standard check-in time is 2 PM. Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. Extra charges will apply as per the below policy:
|Check-in time||Early check-in charges
|Before 6 AM||100% charges for one day payable as per Standard (not Discounted) room rates of the previous day
|Between 6 AM and 12 Noon||30% charges payable as per Standard (Not Discounted) room rates of the previous day.
|Between 12 Noon and 2 PM||Complimentary
*The above does not include charges for breakfast.
Late Check-out (subject to availability)
Our standard check-out time is 11 AM. Late check-out is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. Extra charges will apply as per the below policy:
- Below 5 years: Complementary stay without extra bed, on existing bed
- 6-12 years: Rs.1500 /- each with breakfast and taxes
- Children Above 12 years are treated as adults
- Smoking / Hukkah in the rooms is not allowed.
- All homestyle meals are served in the dining area during the time stated on the menu.
- No outside catering is permitted.
- Guests do not have access to our kitchen and are not allowed to cook on property.
- Vacation Diaries properties have standardized menu and fully staffed kitchens. In addition, especially Curated meals are available for groups with advance notification/planning.
- We care about your well being, if you have special needs, food allergies etc, please notify us in advance. We can discuss the possibilities to accommodate your dietary requirements.
- Our last order for food is 9.30pm, and all staff retires by 10.30 pm. (with the exception of NYE).
- We provide daily housekeeping service.
- Following our eco-friendly, water conservation policy – we change our bed linens and towels every two days, should you want it daily, we can accommodate your request for nominal charge of Rs. 450/- per service. Please notify the Manager to arrange additional service.
- Should you have a fireplace in your room, at an additional charge of Rs. 450/ our staff will light it for you – it lasts for about 1.5 hours and will be put out no later than 10pm by our staff. This is for your safety and that of the property.
- Guests are required to adhere to the noise ordinance policy as per individual property.
- QUIET HOURS begin at 9:30 p.m. disturbing the peace through loud music or drinking, or unruly behaviour is not permitted. Property manager reserves the right to decide what loud music is and caution the guest to reduce sound levels to personal listening level.
- Guests are required to wear appropriate casual attire during their stay and behave in a manner that is respectful to other guests, our staff and our property.
- Not adhering to a decency code on any ‘Vacation Diaries’ property or a violation of our policies can result in removal from property without a refund.
- We provide other additional service on chargeable basis like Bonfire (fixed hrs subject to weather permitting), Driver / Maid accommodation, Bar-be-que dinner, Cake, Candle Light Dinner / set up, Room decoration, etc.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the property will be charged as ‘actuals’.
- Billable items will be deducted from security deposit or additionally billed. These include:
- Breakage of glassware and crockery.
- Damage to property, furniture and fixtures, linen, etc.
Few chargeable add-ons:
- Fire place (fixed hrs.)
- Bonfire (fixed hrs.) subject to weather permitting
- Driver / Maid accommodation
- Bar-be-que dinner
- Candle Light Dinner / set up
- Sight Seeing
- Pick up and Drop Charges
- Room decoration
Prices are available with Sales team and the Property Manager on request.